Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TRUE SKINNY!


Well it's official, Warner Brothers has announced it's plan to reboot the "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" franchise. This is great news for Buffy fans and all vampire enthusiasts. Before True Blood, Buffy was the definitive television vampire series. Joss Whedon won't be participating in this project so speculation has begun on who will take the helm this time around. God I hope it's not J.J. Abrams. Why not think outside of the box. I like Sofia Coppola, Eli Roth, Chris Columbus. Here's a name, and I doubt he would do it because of his commitment to the Batman franchise, but why not Chris Nolan. All of that said, I can't believe that Joss Whedon wouldn't want to write and direct this movie. This is his creation. Why wouldn't he want to make a big budget R-rated version of Buffy? True Blood may be the best show on television right now so why not capitalize on some of that heat? Anyway Joss or not I'm all in and can't wait!!